Saturday, August 07, 2004

ALIVE AND KICKIN'

I just wanted to let you all know that I made it through surgery just fine. I am at home in bed watching movies and recovering. I go to the doctor next Friday, and he'll tell me how much longer I'll be down. Thanks for all the prayer and phone calls.

I also got a summons for jury duty for the end of the month today. I am a minister who has a degree in psychology (with minors in journalism and human services) and I have done graduate work in marriage and family therapy, so I'll probably get booted.

AE

3 comments:

John Owens said...

Good luck with getting booted from jury duty. PTL, I've never been called up. I'm glad to hear you're doing ok. If you were in too much pain, I take it you wouldn't Blog, or at least would write about it. Hang in there bro.

Phil said...

I think you're faking things to get your wife to wait on you and so you can watch movies nonstop.

Garry Brantley said...

Glad your surgery went well.