Saturday, July 01, 2006

Zondervan is using me...

to help promote NOOMA. I was doing a random search today and ran across an online booklet promoting the NOOMA DVD's which features a quote from me about how I used one of the films. They contacted me a year or so about this, but I hadn't heard anything about it, so I assumed that nothing came of it. I couldn't be happier, because I really do believe in this resource. CLICK HERE to view the booklet (click on my name if you want to read my quote).

I have also been contacted about helping to promote a project called The Voice, which is being published by Nelson Bibles, World Publishing and the Ecclesia Bible Society. It involves a collaboration of several of my favorite authors including Chris Seay, Brian McLaren, Lauren Winner, and Greg Garrett just to name a few. The project also includes some of my favorite musicians like Derek Webb. Basically the aim of the project is to bring scripture to life for emerging generations in postmodern culture. I am really excited about this and am already reading The Last Eyewitness: The Final Week, which is the first book to be released in the series. Look for a review of both this book and the accompanying music CD, Songs From The Voice Vol. 1: Please Don't Make Us Sing This Song in the near future. I highly recommend that you check out all of these resources.
AE




No comments: