Friday, May 04, 2007

Rachael Ray and Enterprise

This past Monday, the Rachael Ray show aired part one of a two part series on the tornadoes in Enterprise. In my opinion, it was extremely well done and I was impressed with how tactfully and they handled their coverage. If you missed it, you can CLICK HERE to watch video of the entire episode (broken up into several clips). You can also CLICK HERE to watch a shorter clip from the show that tells Katie Strunk's story. It features an interview with her mother. My Dad, Keith Ellis also shows up in this clip.

I've never really watched the Rachael Ray show before, but I have a lot of respect for them for what they have done here.

AE

1 comment:

Mommy of Boys said...

I remember Katie when she was a little girl and they lived in Auburn. It is really amazing to see how the whole family and community are relying on God through all of this.