Monday, March 10, 2008

Family: A determined kid with a cast

Emma is doing much better. She started trying to walk again using a cane I bought while I was in Ukraine, and then figured out that she could walk without it. It's not fast, and she can't do ballet, but she feels better about being able to walk on her own two feet. She's back at pre-school, although she's being carted around in a little red wagon while she's there. She still has her daddy carry her when she gets tired or when her leg starts hurting though. She's a tough, determined little girl. I'm really proud of her.

Chloe's little personality is developing more and more every day. She snuggled up to me and fell asleep for a couple of hours this afternoon. I nodded off myself. It's a simple thing, but I treasure moments like that.

Check out Dana's Blog if you get a chance. On top of taking care of a 4-year-old with a broken leg, a 6-month old, and a sick 32-year old...she's started designing some birth announcements and other types of photo cards. I think they are really good. She is the most amazing person I've ever met.
AE

No comments: